I'm really happy that there is a community around the project with testers and contributors. The mutt-kz mailing list has 80 members now. Thanks!
- Tarballs: ftp://redcrew.org/pub/mutt-kz/v18.104.22.168/
- Wiki: https://kzak.redcrew.org/doku.php?id=mutt:start
- Fedora copr repository (stable releases): http://copr-fe.cloud.fedoraproject.org/coprs/kzak/mutt-kz/,
- Fedora copr repository (git snapshots): http://copr-fe.cloud.fedoraproject.org/coprs/fatka/mutt-kz/
- virtual folder (based on notmuch queries) - defined in .muttrc
- virtual folders on-the-fly generated from queries
command to see entire thread for specific message (including already archived messages or messages excluded from the current virtual folder) UI to modify notmuch labels labels transformation to special chars (e.g. funny unicode text icons) in mutt index new %g and %Gx mutt index and pager format sequences to display notmuch labels special labels for sent emails really smart fulltext search (thanks to notmuch and Xapian), for example: "from:kzak tag:ul date:1year.." to search for my posts to util-linux (ul tag) mailing list in last year. nested if-else conditional and date format expressions (for index format) new mutt pattern modifier for labels all implemented by regular mutt commands (no hacks) so usable in mutt hooks and macros you really don't have to delete messages, just move things to archive, notmuch is fast enough to work with large sets of messages sidebar to show mailboxes or virtual folders and more...